We all know that IR35 changes are around the corner, however there still seems to be confusion between hirers and recruiters as to which party is responsible for ensuring the IR35 changes are implemented correctly. We are also being told by recruitment agencies that the various IR35 insurance policies in the market are confusing and they are unsure which party they provide cover for. Here at Lockton we are providing IR35 insurance differently to others.
This webinar will look at:
• The roles and responsibilities of the IR35 changes
• Whether the liability of IR35 always remains with the hirer
• Which party should purchase an insurance policy
• Insurers are providing more than just an insurance policy
• The Lockton solution and its difference to the competition
This 45 min session is presented by Stuart Armstrong, recruitment insurance specialist and Ksenia Andrews, legal specialist that has specialised in tax.
Date: Tuesday 30th March
Click here to register.